Deputy Headteacher who will also be a KS2 Class Teacher - Nancy Reuben Primary School
Commencing September 2017
Nancy Reuben Primary School is going through an exciting period of change with a new Head Teacher and a new Head of Kodesh from the start of the summer term 2017. The new Governing Body and our new Head Teacher have a strong and shared vision for achieving all round excellence and are now looking to further strengthen the leadership team. If you want to inspire others, have strong leadership and management experience and want to be part of our great new team, then we’d be really excited to hear from you.
- Support our ethos and promote our aims and vision
- Have consistently high expectations
- Be an outstanding teacher who keeps our children at the heart of all that is done in school
- Assist in raising the quality of teaching and learning across the school
- Be able to take a lead on assessment, tracking and curriculum change
- Be committed to working together in partnership with all those involved in the life of the school
- Polite, friendly and well-mannered children who respond very well to excellent teaching
- An opportunity to develop leadership & management skills alongside a highly experienced and supportive Head Teacher who is committed to the ongoing professional development of staff at all levels.
- Dedicated non-teaching time in which to fulfil your responsibilities
To arrange an informal visit after 20 April 2017, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone 020 8202 5646 before the end of term on 5 April. NRPS is located at 48 Finchley Lane, Hendon NW4 1DJ
Closing Date: 12 Noon Wednesday 3 May 2017
Interviews: During week of 8 May 2017
Nancy Reuben Primary School is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Return to vacancies page