Full Time Teacher - Kisharon School
From January 2018
Salary will be MPS+ SEN
This is an exciting time to join Kisharon School as we have recently
been granted planning permission to build a brand new school building, due to open
September 2019. We are also in the process of converting to become a Free
School (subject to contract).
- Are you a dynamic and innovative teacher
- Are you passionate about empowering students with learning difficulties?
- Do you have the enthusiasm, commitment and determination to develop our
- Can you roll up your sleeves and work under pressure, as part of a
- Are you highly motivated, with strong communication and interpersonal
- Are you committed to an ethos that promotes the progress and well-being
of each pupil.
If you can respond with "Yes" to the above questions, we want
to hear from you!
candidate will work under the guidance of a multi-professional team. Responsibilities will include:
- To provide a nurturing classroom environment
- To provide teaching strategies that
meet the needs of pupils with SEN as well as giving access to a broad, balanced
and relevant curriculum.?
- To provide programmes of work for pupils that
takes account of individual needs
- To devise creative solutions to
behavioural and communication difficulties in discussion with other staff
- To support the school's values and
Kisharon, an OFSTED rated 'Good' special school for pupils aged 4-19
years, has an integrated approach towards developing the potential and
independence of our pupils with severe and profound learning difficulties and
For a job description and application pack please visit our website or contact the
school directly at email@example.com or on 020 8455 7483.
Wednesday 18th October 2017 at 12pm
Commencing 23rd October 2017
Return to vacancies page
committed to equal opportunities and safeguarding the welfare of children and
adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role requires an
enhanced DBS check.