Full Time Teaching Assistant -
Salary will be from £15,000 depending on level of experience
This is an exciting time to join our Kisharon family as we have recently
been granted planning permission to build a brand new, state of the art school
building, due to open September 2019. We are also in the process of converting
to become a Free School (subject to contract).
Return to vacancies page
- Are you passionate about empowering students with learning difficulties?
- Do you have the enthusiasm, commitment and determination to develop our
- Can you roll up your sleeves and work under pressure, as part of a dedicated
- Are you highly motivated, with strong communication and interpersonal
- Are you committed to an ethos that promotes the progress and well-being
of each pupil?
If you can respond
with "Yes" to the above questions, we want to hear from you!
candidate will work under the guidance of specialist teaching staff. Responsibilities will include:
classroom and school wide work
care and enabling access to learning for all pupils
out pupils support programmes
the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom
Kisharon, an OFSTED rated 'Good' special school for pupils aged 4-19
years, has an integrated approach towards developing the potential and
independence of our pupils with moderate to severe and profound learning
For a job description and application pack please visit our website or contact the
school directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8455 7483.
Closing Date: 2nd October 2017
of 16th October 2017
is committed to equal opportunities and safeguarding the welfare of children
and adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role requires
an enhanced DBS check.