Key Stage 2 Class Teachers - Nancy Reuben Primary School
Commencing September 2017
Nancy Reuben Primary School, an independent school in Hendon, is going through an exciting period of change with a new Head Teacher and a new Head of Kodesh from the start of the summer term 2017. The new Governing Body and our new Head Teacher have a strong and shared vision for achieving all round excellence. If you want to be part of our great new team, then we’d be really excited to hear from you.
We teach Kodesh and National Curriculum and are looking for outstanding class teachers who will offer inspiring and creative learning experiences for our children. We are seeking to appoint outstanding Key Stage 2 Class Teachers. (Please note: for the right candidate, one of these teaching posts will also be a combined Teaching Deputy Headship. If you are interested in the Teaching Deputy Headship, please see the separate advert and details of how to apply)
Closing Date: 12 Noon Wednesday 3 May 2017
Interviews: During week of 8 May 2017
As a Class Teacher, you will:
- Have high expectations and be able to show demonstrably that all children in your class are making required progress
- Lead by example and have excellent communication skills
- Work collaboratively with other staff
- Be ambitious for yourself and your pupils, well organised and hard working
- Positively embrace ongoing development and change in the school
- Be a great ambassador for the school within the NRPS and wider community
- Polite, friendly and well-mannered children who respond very well to excellent teaching
- A supportive Head Teacher committed to the ongoing professional development of staff at all levels
- Opportunities to take on responsibility for an area or aspect of the school
- Supportive Staff, Parents and Governors
To arrange an informal visit after 20 April 2017, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone 020 8202 5646 as soon as possible.
Nancy Reuben Primary School is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Nancy Reuben Primary School
Return to vacancies page
Finchley Lane, Hendon NW4 1DJ