School Business Manager (full time) - Eden Primary
Full Time – negotiable
Term time plus additional days during holidays by arrangement.
Salary: PO4 sp. 41 – 44 currently £37,476 - £40,218 (pro-rata for term time only plus additional days during the holiday)
Start date: September 2017
Eden Primary is a primary school that welcomes children from all backgrounds, integrating the best of general and Jewish education. The school is inspired by the diversity and strength of its community, an inclusive approach to learning, outdoor education, excellence in education and varied, innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
We are looking for:
- An individual with a proven track record in finance and administration.
- A School Business Manager who sees the vision and values of the school as a good fit for their professional work.
- Applicants who want to work hard as part of a collaborative team, building an exceptional school.
- An individual looking for a challenge who is seeking to progress their career through professional development.
- Someone open to new ideas and initiatives.
- A highly professional person who will strive for excellence and work to a high standard securing the best possible outcomes for the children and for the school.
We can offer:
- The challenge, excitement and rewards of developing and improving a new school with an innovative vision, new approaches to school life and learning and inspiring values.
- The opportunity to work in a creative and thoughtful environment with a strong and committed team.
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful school building.
- Exciting professional development opportunities with an experienced leadership team.
- A broad range of responsibilities.
- A committed and supportive governing body.
Closing date for applications: 5:00pm on June 21st 2017
Interview Dates: 28th June 2017
Eden Primary is committed to safer recruitment and the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All positions will require a satisfactory DBS & DBA check. We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Return to vacancies page
79 Creighton Avenue, Muswell Hill, London N10 1NR