Tel: 020 7482 9540
Email: [email protected]
Bringing faith, belief and identity to life in the classroom
What we do
We believe that young people should feel confident communicating and collaborating with anybody, regardless of their faith, belief, culture or background. Our Schools Programmes help young people to:
- Learn how different people understand and live their faiths and beliefs;
- Dispel common myths and stereotypes;
- Understand the diversity within and between different traditions;
- Become more able to ask and answer questions in a sensitive way;
- Learn to understand and share their own faiths and beliefs
What we offer schools
- School Linking: School Linking gives young people of different faiths and beliefs the opportunity to meet and learn about each other by creating ongoing links between schools;
- School Workshops: Our interfaith education programmes help young people become confident, sensitive and effective communicators when discussing faiths and beliefs.
- Skills workshops (Secondary): ‘Art of Empathy’ and ‘Art of Asking’;
- Encounter workshops (Primary or Secondary): ‘Encountering Faiths and Beliefs’
School years we work with
School Linking: Nursery up to Year 11
School Workshops (Primary): Year 4 up to Year 6
School Workshops (Secondary): Year 7 up to Sixth Form
Varies per programme
Cost to school
3FF is a charity which aims to work with a broad range of students from different backgrounds and types of schools. We do not want funds to be a barrier to accessing our work, and as such we have funds available to support schools.
School Linking is a fully-funded year-long programme for schools, with limited places each academic year.
In 2014-15 grants for School Workshops are allocated on a first-come-first served basis per term; grants entitle schools to up to six 3FF workshops per term with no cost other than a £50 admin fee per delivery day.
In London or Birmingham, without grants, the cost of 3FF workshops is £175 for a half day (up to three) or £300 for a full day (up to six.
Outside London there is a charge to account for additional travel.
This is what schools say about us
School Linking teacher: "The most rewarding aspect of the linking journey has been watching the potential outcomes develop into valuable lifelong learning experiences”
School Workshops teacher: “Every young person in the UK should have the opportunity to attend a 3FF workshop at least once in their life in order to achieve multi-faith and multi-cultural understanding”