Place2Be's Children's Mental Health Week, 7-13 February 2022
The theme this year was 'Growing Together'
PaJeS encouraged children (and adults) to consider how they have grown, and how they can help others to grow. Place2Be offered free resources to help participate in the week.
Growing Together: 10th February 2022
This was an informative mental health and wellbeing online event with an expert panel, aimed at parents of SEND children. Watch the recording here
Children’s Mental Health Week 2021
Theme: 'Express Yourself’
The highlight of the week was our keynote speaker, Dr Abi Gewirtz. You can watch the recording of her talk here:
Below are some resources, activities and ideas we suggested to use in school.
PLANNER FOR THE WEEK:
1. Introduction to mental health week - pp1
2. Key stage 1 presentation pp2
3. Key stage 2 presentation pp3
4. Now and Beyond presentation pp4
5. Link 1 now and beyond festival
6. Link 2 inside out day
7. Link 3 time to talk day
8. Torah, Wellbeing&Me is a new initiative that links Wellbeing to the Parasha of the week. Children’s Mental Week falls on Parashat Yitro.
9. Keynote Speaker – Thursday Feb 4th 7pm – Dr Abigail Gewirtz is a child psychologist, leading expert on families under stress, mother of four, and the author of When the World Feels Like a Scary Place, published by Workman in July, 2020.
10. Additional resources are on our Heads Up Kids page
11. Secondary school Powerpoint presentation