Full time/part time
Closing date: Wednesday 6 December 2017
Following the appointment of a new Headteacher and Leadership team, Clore Shalom School are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to the post of Full-Time or Part-Time Class Teacher. Are you passionate about learning and want to make learning exciting and challenging, enabling all children to make excellent progress as they begin their learning journey?
If the answer is yes, please apply. We are looking to appoint candidates who are:
- Outstanding practitioners who have expectations of both themselves and their learners and have an excellent understanding of learning and a commitment to working collaboratively
- Able to lead by example and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Well organised, ambitious and hard working
- Keen to learn and develop
- Flexible and eager to embrace development and change
- Able to promote the vision, ethos and policies of the school
In return we offer:
- A high quality learning environment
- Children who love to learn
- Significant T.A support
- Supportive Governors, Parents and Staff Teams
- An opportunity to contribute to our continually developing school.
A visit to the school is highly recommended and can be arranged through the School Office. We are fully committed to the safeguarding agenda and the post will therefore be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Any discrepancies regarding employment history will be followed up at interview. Previous employers will be contacted for verification.
Closing Date: Wednesday 6th December 2017
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 11th December 2017
Start Date: January 2018
For more information please click on Teach In Herts or contact Mrs Nicole Mesnick (School Business Manager) on 01923 855 631.