36 hours per week
Closing date: Monday 4 December 2017 at 11am
You will work with other school staff and professionals to support individual children with an EHCP to succeed educationally and socially.
- Have experience working with children with dyslexia and autism
- Demonstrate initiative and drive
- Be passionate about working with children with special needs
- A talented and dedicated staff team.
- Enthusiastic pupils and supportive parents
- Professional development opportunities
For more information, and application forms, click here.
Akiva School is a progressive Jewish School, committed to safer recruitment and the protection of children and vulnerable adults. Prior to commencement of employment, we will require original evidence of your National Insurance number, and your right to work in the UK and will undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
We are committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.