The Parashat Hashavua curriculum is designed to promote progression in learning about the weekly parasha and explores mitzvot and middot that are relevant to children's lives. Written for children aged 4-11 it encompasses social and moral issues and provides valuable opportunities for linking the weekly parasha with PSHE.
- Topic Grids which identify the main ideas found within each parasha
- Curriculum Maps which develop the storylines, mitzvot and middot within each parasha
- A series of illustrations which bring the stories and values to life for Foundation Stage
- A Middot Mitzvah Grid which identifies the values to be taught across each sefer
- Cross curricular opportunities for linking the parashot to other topics across the school curriculum