Four days a week starting January 2017
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher who will develop inclusion and SEN provision across the school.
Candidates should be passionate about children's learning and development, and have experience of working with children who have special educational needs. A good knowledge and understanding of the new SEND Code of Practice is needed to underpin this non-class based role.
Applications are invited from teachers who are either currently working as a SENCO or who are keen to gain a position and complete the National Award for SENCOs.
The candidate should be:
· A highly motivated and committed practitioner with proven experience of teaching children with a wide range of abilities
· Able to motivate and lead others
· Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Can fill our children's lives with creativity, challenge, wonder and fun
· Can create a haven where children feel safe, valued and happy
· A non-class based role with responsibility for leading on SEN and inclusion throughout the school
· Children who are happy, well behaved and eager to learn
· A positive, supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
· A happy working environment with a supportive and hardworking team of staff
· A commitment to your professional development
· A school which puts the interests of the children first
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school on 020 8908 9491 to make an appointment to see the school or email: email@example.com to obtain an application form.
Noam Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Noam Primary School
8-10 Forty Avenue, Wembley, Middlesex, Ha9 8JW
Tel: 020 8908 9491
Do you like this post?