Dr Tamara Djuretic, Director of Public Health and Prevention at Barnet, answers your questions
To submit a question, click here
- Is it safe to send my child to school?
- Why does my child need to follow national lockdown guidance and not visit friends?
- What happens if there is a case of COVID-19 in my child’s school?
- Can my children attend after school clubs or extra-curricular activities during the current national restrictions?
- Why are school assemblies still being held where there are over 100 kids and teachers sitting in a hall for 40 minutes?
- Are we allowed to have girls bake cupcakes wearing gloves and masks and following covid19 food preparation guidance?
- Different schools seem to be following different procedures regarding catching the virus. Why aren't schools following uniformly stringent procedures?
- Given the importance of wearing masks to halt the spread of the virus, why aren't children being asked to wear masks as much as possible in school?