Looking back at the 2019 GCSE Modern Hebrew exams and forward to 2020
Judith Rowland-Jones, Head of Curriculum for AQA Languages
- The new 9-1 grading system
- Making tiering decisions for the new GCSE – support for teachers
- Outlining the central outcomes from the 2019 GCSE examinations for Modern Hebrew
- Sharing key messages in preparation for the 2020 assessments
- Resources and support for AQA teachers
Judith will give a presentation at this session and will provide all materials. This will also be a good opportunity for you to ask questions.